Rates are charged per day and include the day of arrival and the day of departure.
1 cat : £ 10.00
2 cats sharing : £ 14.00
3 cats sharing : £ 20:00
4 or more cats : Please call
- Sharing is only permissible for compatible cats from the same household
- Non-Refundable deposits are required during peak periods
- Full payment is due on the first day of board
- Days booked but not taken will be charged
viewing the catteryIn this web site we have tried to show you what Orchard Cattery is like. However, it's not always easy to see what you are getting from just a few words and pictures.
This is why Orchard Cattery openly encourages all prospective customers to pay us a visit and to have a look around before they confirm their booking.
This gives us an opportunity to meet you and to find out about your cat. You can tell us what your cat is like at home, if they are shy or outgoing, whether your cat has been in a cattery before, their feeding habits, what your cat is like with other people and around other cats, whether they require any medication or have any special needs.
This will help us to understand the needs of your cat and be able to cater for him or her accordingly.
Most importantly of all, it will allow you to see if you like us!
If you would like to view the cattery please telephone 01926 614006 to arrange a visit
bookingsOrchard cattery gets really busy during peak periods, early booking is advisable.
To make a booking please telephone on 01926 614006 during opening hoursWe are sorry that the cattery cannot accept provisional or email bookings
- Boarding for less than 3 days is permissible, but there will be a minimum charge equivalent to 3 days boarding
- At Christmas time there is a 7 day minimum stay